- Graphic representation of data
- Plan of action for improvement
- Tracks student growth
- Student-Teacher commitment
- Reliable source of documentation
Diagnostic, Intervention, Progress-Monitor & Practice (DIPP)
Ubiquitous Educational Approach: Teachers customize educational challenges. Students challenge their Computational Skills (C-Skills) receiving immediate feedback and reporting scores to teachers in real time.
Reports: Educators analyze each C-Skill by using the following reports: Diagnostic (BOY-MO-EOY), Progress Monitor (Base Point - Progress Point), Tracking Progress (Initial-Middle-Final points comparison).
Rewards: They have credit for each exercise and can redeem it for a variety of incentives. Teachers can create their own incentives or use the ones provided by the system.
- It does not require additional equipment
- Suitable for 1st - 8th Grades
- Teacher friendly